Victoria Bar Association AGM and Dinner
Please join us for our Annual General Meeting and Dinner at the Victoria Golf Club.
Submit your registration (details below) promptly. In the interests of fairness, the only routes to registration are 1) paying online or 2) paying by cheque. We cannot accommodate email or phone reservations or registrations.
- Date: Thursday, November 3, 2022
- Place: Victoria Golf Club (Dining Room)
- Time: 6:00 PM doors open and cash bar; 6:30 dinner
- Cost: $90.00
- Seating: no assigned seating (grab a spot when you arrive)
Note: you must be a member of the VBA to attend this event. To become a member, see our registration page: https://vicbar.ca/membership-join/
Garam Masala Roasted Butternut Squash Soup – Toasted Chick Peas
Your Choice Of:
Roast Turkey Dinner
Brined slow roasted turkey breast – buttery whipped potatoes, maple roasted carrots, crispy parmesan brussel sprouts, cranberry sage stuffing, roast turkey gravy, cranberry compote
Slow Roasted Prime Rib
Herb and garlic crusted prime rib – buttery whipped potatoes, maple roasted carrots, crispy parmesan brussel sprouts, herb dijon demi, crisp parsnips
(vegetarian or other dietary needs requests will be met- please specify when you register)
Candy Cane White Chocolate Cheesecake – Crème anglaise, whip, chocolate garnish
Tickets will be on sale until October 28, 2022
To secure your spot, you now have two options:
- Preferred: Online through the website www.vicbar.ca. Payment can be through PayPal, or, by scrolling down on the PayPal screen, credit card. Firms can register multiple attendees with one transaction.
- Mailed or court boxed cheque, along with registrant names and meal choice, to:
Legal Services Branch-Natural Resources, Transportation and Indigenous Legal Group
Ministry of Attorney General
PO BOX 9289 STN PROV GOVT Victoria BC V8W 9J7