Lambert Law is a seeking an associate lawyer to practice primarily in the area of Insurance Litigation (defence), with the opportunity to expand in other areas of law, such as general litigation and family law.
Lambert Law is a boutique law firm based in sunny Victoria, British Columbia. For more than 30 years, Rory Lambert and his legal team have advocated on behalf of members of the Victoria community to ensure they receive the legal representation they deserve.
The ideal candidate would possess the following qualifications:
• Efficient, knowledgeable, and self-sufficient
• Able to effectively communicate with other firm members
• 5+ year call to the Law Society of BC, or other related regulatory board
• Relevant Litigation experience
• Relevant Trial experience (jury trial experience would be an asset)
• Knowledge and working experience with Amicus Attorney software (this would be an asset)
In return, the successful candidate will receive the following:
• a comprehensive salary
• health and dental benefits*
• a flexible work-schedule, with the ability to work remotely
• designated support staff
• laptop and other related office supplies to be provided
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please forward your resume and cover letter, in confidence by email to Rory Lambert (email@example.com), including, his assistant, Kayla (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Although, we thank all applicants for their interest, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
* This is a shared cost
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Victoria Bar Association
We act as a liaison between lawyers and institutions such as the courts, government, and the UVic Faculty of Law. We also work with the Law Society of British Columbia, the Canadian Bar Association and other legal organizations.